Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How about once a week?


There are many thoughts and strategies about what makes a successful blog. EVERYONE seems to have an opinion! I suppose it comes down to what do I want my blog to be about. Good question. If I were to ask you "What would you want to see on my blog that would make you want to come back and read it again?" What would your answer be? Would you want there to be a 'question of the day' (something for you to think about)? Maybe a 'new recipe every Tuesday'? One of the newer blogs that I follow has 'Serious Wednesdays'. The author writes some really good stuff in the middle of the week. Maybe a 'funny Friday'? Everyone has a new joke or a funny story to share and Lord knows we can all use a good laugh now and then.

I'm gonna start getting creative and changing it up. Let me know your thoughts and ideas. I'd love to have you come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment