Monday, March 12, 2012

Are you ready for spring?

I don't know about you but I feel like I skipped right over the month of February - like I played leap frog and went from January straight into March. This week there's a bit of spring in the air. I took an outdoor walk with my husband yesterday afternoon AND we opened a few of the house windows as well. Tonight I wore a sweatshirt in lieu of a coat. The temperatures will be at or near 60 all week, which I admit I am more than ready for. Trust me I'm not complaining. This winter has probably been the mildest I ever remember for Michigan. This Saturday will be St. Patrick's Day so I'm hoping the nice weather holds out just a bit longer. I REALLY don't want to have to cover up my green apparel with a coat. That would just be unfair!

Maybe I have a case of spring fever? I'm not sure. Could be. It might be contagious so you should be careful (lol). I know a lot of people who normally struggle during the months of January & February. They need warmth and sunshine to keep their outlook in check. Hopefully it's been a bit easier for everyone this year. Truth be told, I don't think any of us will pass up a week of warmth.

So are you ready for spring? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment